You must notify your attorney, the Bankruptcy Clerk and the Trustee’s Office immediately of any change in address, name, income or employment. This notification must be in writing. You should send the written notice of change of address should be sent to:

Clerk of Bankruptcy Court
Eastern District of Wisconsin
517 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202

and to

Office of Chapter 13 Trustee Via Mail, Email or Fax:
P.O. Box 510920
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Fax: 414-271-9344

Trustee's sample address change form - click here.

This web site is for informational purposes only. The Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee does not render legal advice. If you have a legal question concerning a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, please contact your attorney.