If you fail to make timely payments under your plan or other substantial problems arise during your case, the Trustee or any interested party may ask the Court to dismiss your case. If your case is dismissed, your creditors will be able to pursue you directly for repayment of your debts. If you receive a Motion to Dismiss from the Trustee’s office, contact your attorney immediately to discuss the situation.

This web site is for informational purposes only. The Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee does not render legal advice. If you have a legal question concerning a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, please contact your attorney.